this is our class blog. got a problem with that?!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Grp 13 all the way!!

Hey guys..

We have just one more paper to go.. I know it's like.. what the heck?? 1082??!! Damn! But It's like the last! And that's the end of the exam pressure! Isn't that nice to hear? Continue pushing on yeah?

Tomorrow's like kind of the last day of our first year.. I'm not going to say "I hope I'll see all of you next year", because I know I will! I'm confident all of us are going to make it to year two!! We are group 13 for crying out loud! what are we NOT capable of right? Let's do ourselves proud if not anyone else.. yes?

All the best for your next attachment! And OH YEAH! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AFTER THAT!! =D

Yours,
Cindy & Nisha

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 22, 2007 4:07:00 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

yeah! After tml's paper, we'll be able to enjoy our 3 weeks attachment + 4 weeks of holidays! ^^
Guess we're miss each other loads!
*kiss* take care!~

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 4:09:00 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

* we'll be missing each other loads.
haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home